Mouth-watering macaroons and other Pierre Herme creations on sale now at Delta's JFK Sky Club
The pastries, shipped directly from Paris, are available in varieties such as:
- Infiniment Chocolat - Pure Origin Brazilian Dark Chocolate
- Infiniment Caramel - Salted Butter Caramel
- Infiniment Praliné Noisette - Hazelnut Praline & Crispy Praline
- Mogador - Milk Chocolate and Passion Fruit
- Ispahan - Rose, Litchi, & Raspberry pastry-making with his creativity, fresh approach and passion.
While most travelers would probably prefer lower fares, easier upgrades and more comfortable coach seats, the availability Pierre Hermé creations at JFK Delta Sky Club is one of Delta's latest attempts to enhance its Delta Sky Club locations across the network. Over the past 18 months, Delta debuted renovated clubs at Newark Liberty International Airport and Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, expanded the Delta Sky Club at Raleigh-Durham International Airport, and opened new flagship clubs at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), which features local, seasonal fare from renowned chef Ethan Stowell. Delta also unveiled Asanda Spa Lounges at ATL, SEA and JFK. In the past several months, Delta Sky Club at SEA took home three industry awards, including the coveted International Yacht and Aviation Award in the Airport Lounge category.
To learn more about this new offering, visit the Delta Sky Club website.