The Street, A Michael Mina Social House- on Oahu- a gourmet gathering place and a multi-concept collaboration between a roster of talented chefs. The 6,900-square foot venue is designed as a culinary journey for friends and families to gather for casual meals or festive celebrations to savor everything from barbecue to beer and pizza to poke, The Street will house actually 13 different restaurant concepts, each presenting a delicious menu driven by the chefs’ passion for the foods they love to cook and eat.
- · Michael Mina of Little Lafa, a Mediterranean kitchen with cuisine from Mina’s Middle Eastern upbringing.
- · Adam Sobel of Adam’s Nana Lu, an eatery serving up soulful and authentic Italian food from Sobel’s childhood, including recipes made with love from his grandmother, Nana Lu, in her Italian kitchen.
- · Chef and author, Ayesha Curry is behind International Smoke, serving lighter takes on barbecue dishes inspired by exotic places and “down home” smoke pits.
- · Craig Min of LAMILL Coffee, an artisanal coffee bar with handpicked ingredients.
- · David Varley of Maui Onion Burger, a chef-driven, made-with-aloha cool and casual burger joint.
- · Gerald Chin of Kai Poke, a creative and contemporary interpretation of locally sourced seafood combined with bold flavors.
- · Ken Tominaga of The Ramen Bar, a noodle stand reflective of Tokyo’s popular cuisine with a modern twist.
- · O‘ahu-born and raised Michelle Karr-Ueoka of Aloha Ice, an elevated dessert bar with fresh spins on shave ice and other sweet treats.